Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Here's a Random Post

Okay, I know you are wondering what this is a picture of but this crazy cat won't let me get any closer so just enlarge the photo. This tail-less but beautiful cat belongs to the neighbor but she loves our yard. Especially our fence and this is her favorite position. I snuck outside and was able to get this close because she was sleeping----that is until my bare feet stepped onto the grass and woke her up. Talk about a light sleeper. I was amazed that after raising her head to look at me she stayed stationary long enough for me to snap this shot. Every time I see her snoozing in this ridiculous position I'm struck with the thought that she might find a bed of nails more comfortable!

Well Bryce moved in with a friend from the singles ward yesterday. We helped him get his bedroom furniture over to the apartment which is much closer to the church building where he attends. The rent is super cheap because the place isn't much to look at but it's clean and in an "okay" neighborhood. His roommate is a security guard at the temple at night and Bryce works during the day so I don't think they will be tripping over each other very much. He was excited about this "move" and big change in his life. It will be good for him but it's strange to walk by his room and see it empty! Life is all about change and how we respond to it. I have to keep reminding myself of that!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What? He moved out????
It will be good for him, I am sure of it!
before I enlarged that cat picture, I thought it was a dead cat hanging from the tree! I was relieved to find out it was still alive!:)

Anonymous said...

I know Bryce will be happier with his new independent life! Good for him! It's a fun time of life. I remember when I moved out and life was so different and so fun.
I don't remember if I told you that Amanda moved out. She did and she is so much happier.She is like a different person.
I loved the cat picture. I, like Aubrey, thought it was a fake cat hanging from the tree until I enlarged it.

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

That is one wierd cat! to bad he doesn't eat frogs so the noise will die down!