Monday, August 11, 2008

Tomorrow's the Big Day!

I was going to take a picture of the project I have been working on for Aubrey's early birthday present, post it, then call Aubrey and say, "Hey, if you like what you see I will bring it as a carry on tomorrow on the airplane. If you don't----I won't", but I decided it wouldn't be fair to not only get your birthday present early but to have a sneak preview of it---thus ruining any surprise. Soooooo, I will carry it from Orlando to Phoenix to Salt Lake and if you don't like it Aubrey, just pretend!! I'm only kidding. It won't be a big deal so if it turns out not to be your thing you can just sell it on your photo blog link and go buy a real present when October comes!
We booked this flight more than 3 months ago and I can't believe it's finally here! We can hardly wait to see our Salt Lake grandkids and let them try to remember us. It will be interesting to see how long it takes Rachel and Emily to decide we're "okay". Zachary better be ready for hugs because we know HE remembers us.
Ariann and family are spending the night here so they can take us to the airport bright and early. They are good sports! Bryce wishes he could come too but no vacation time earned yet. I plan to take lots of pictures for blogging when we return! Everyone stay safe while we're gone. Liz, I'm looking forward to a D.I. run. We'll have to call Brayden on his first day of school and will anxiously wait to hear how Kaity likes her new class and teacher! Love to all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! We are so excited! I was hoping to have my house sparkeling clean....isn't happening!:) It is torn to pieces! See ya tomorrow!
oooo... I LOVE presents!:)

Anonymous said...

Diane......can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!! Liz