Friday, August 22, 2008

A Couple More Pictures


I don't know how I missed posting these. I only wish I had taken more during our trip. I will have to tell Aubrey to get caught up on all her orders then pick a few of her favorites from our trip and post them on MY blog. I know she knows how to do that.
I discovered that while I was gone, blogger changed their format. Ariann had to tell me that I can still make comments even though when I tried to comment on her's last night, the symbol of the hand doesn't come up. All I get now is a verticle straight line but she educated me that if I click my mouse on that line it will still work. Wahla!! Magic!! Oh how I wish I were computer savy. (I also wish I could spell!) Be sure to check out my other post because this is just a "P.S."

P.P.S. It has quit raining for a minute. People tell me it's the first time it has stopped in 2 1/2 days!

1 comment:

Dubb Days said...

looks like you had a great time on vacation--they are never long enough are they! We are going out in November and I am very excited:) Too bad you couldn't have stayed a few more days and miss the storm completely! I like the story of your grand daughter being potty trained-classic!