Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'd Rather Sew Than Clean

Until recently, I would have ranked sewing right up there with scrubbing toilets but now it is becoming one of my favorite pass-times! Maybe because I have 3 darling granddaughters that I adore! Here are some aprons that I putting together for a "little sqwee" tea party someday. Kaity keeps wondering when that's going to be.
I think the backs are as fun as the fronts!
Aubrey-- I made this top thinking it would be for Rachel but it looks so small maybe it should be Emily's. This is the back. The front is pretty plain because I haven't found the perfect buttons yet. Please measure from the shoulder to where you would want the bottom of the top (the lace) to fit on Emily. Then I'll measure this and decide how long to make the next one. Thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how computer savvy I am. Joe had to set the whole thing up for me. I just sat here and watched.
I lovved your aprons. How adorable! You've given me some good ideas for sewing. Joe gave me a sewing machine for Mothers day this year! Thanks so much!

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

Iam loving the top you made Rach. Do you have that pattern in a larger size?

Nana's heart said...

Ariann it is one piece. We will just lay it on a piece of paper and trace it bigger to make the size we need. Hey, this is a good project for you. We can make it reversible. Let me know when you want to do it.