Sunday, December 14, 2008

Last batch.....I promise.







For the final skit, everyone gathered back in the cultural hall where Joseph Smith's family gathered around the fire to hear Joseph read the "Christmas story" from Luke. With Emma's help, the children acted out the nativity. I am so disappointed that I didn't get a picture of them after they had put on their "Mary, Joseph, Shepherd and angel costumes." Their mother said she would get me a copy of her's.
Wonderful petafores were set up beautifully in two different rooms and hot cocoa was available. There was also a room for professional pictures with a backdrop, "A stary, stary night." I'm anxious to see that picture. It feels great to have this project behind and I'm so thankful for all the many willing and talented hands that helped pull it off! I just wish all of my family and friends who seem a country away, could have enjoyed it with us! Merry Christmas everyone.



1 comment:

Maxwell Family said...

What an AMAZING project!!! My "Hat" is off to you.
The costumes are beautiful, I'm sure it was a memorable evening for everyone. WOW...