Sunday, May 25, 2008

Garage Sale Treasures

Some fun dresses and hats that need embellishment. Wish you were here Aubrey to help us add bows, feathers, nets, flowers....you get the picture!
Don't you love the tea pots?! The elegant one is about 100 years old. I bought it from an 88 year old lady who said it had been her grandmother's! I don't think I will be able to let the "little squees" actually pour from that one!


I picked up the pile of padded hangers thinking I could hang either dress-ups or the aprons I'm making on them. Can't you just picture some elegant cupcakes on the pretty pink glass pedestal plate? I'm almost ready to host my first "Little Squee Tea Party". Wish you were here. I could use some invitation ideas. When I finish a few more aprons (after school gets out next week) I'll post them.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE them all! It looks you are ready for a party! I want to find some party dresses too!